Sunday, November 1, 2015

Look at all my [stuff]

The post title comes from the movie Spring Breakers, it's terrible, but I still want to quote it... a lot.

We have hardwood floors!

They have installed cabinets!


We have a tin roof above the porch!

They finished the cabinets!

We have a built in bar! (they must know us well)

We have most of a driveway!

We have TILE!
Clockwise from top left: master shower, guest shower downstairs, guest shower upstairs, master floor, guest floor. 

Because I love it so much - we have another view of the master bathroom!

We have fixtures and a ridiculously huge air conditioner!

We have a porch!

And we are so freaking close to having a house. FIVE DAYS TO CLOSE. 

Keep your fingers crossed for us, please.



Side Note about Spring Breakers: I don't recommend the movie, at least not because its a good movie, but I have told people to watch it because it is so ridiculous it is entertaining. You can blame me later. This particular quote? James Franco. Cornrows. Grill. Dark tanning oil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment